Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hurley Pet Antics

Today I will introduce duhduhduhduh … Sir Lancelot!
 
Shere Khan:


     Just a Little Actor!Ok so what do you normally do at breakfast while you eat? Read? Watch TV? Just eat? Well here’s what I did a couple of days ago; I watched Shere Khan act. No he didn’t give a performance on a huge stage or make a movie, but he did do something really hilarious and cute! He flipped over on his back and put his paws up like a rabbit while rubbing on my hand. He would do whatever crazy thing he thought might get him my waffles. He tried purring and giving me the kitty face, he tried rubbing his face on the table, on my hand, on the chair, everywhere! It was so funny! Meowing and looking up at me with big round curious eyes (not as big and round as Puss was in Shrek) didn’t help him much though. Finally as a last resort he just attempted to stick his whole head in my cup of milk! But I stopped him in time, and then he went for my breakfast which I stopped him again and so he went back to acting all cute and sweet. After a while I took a drink and he saw that as a perfect opening to snag a waffle, but he did it differently this time (I had lunch the other day and he grabbed my French fry with one claw and I just barely got it back before he ate it). He stuck his head under my arm as I was drinking and tried to reach my waffles with his teeth, but I put my cheek on his head and stopped him but he didn’t pull his head back, so we were stuck in a very weird position. Shere Khan finally pulled away though after a while and I was able to finish my meal without too much more hassle.
Sir Lancelot:

The Parrot Cat Sir Lancelot is a fluffy dark brown and black tabby. He is easily scared and is a little shy, but is a lover. His story is about something he loves to do every day, jump up on your shoulders! If you lean over to pick something up and he is nearby you will feel little soft feet walking up your back. And if you stand up straight he steadies himself up on your shoulders and just stands there while you walk around doing things. It’s so comical to look in the mirror and see a cat on your shoulders, when parrots are supposed to do that instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment